Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What happened recently..

Yesterday i forgot to blog about this though i had told some of my friends, i had an interesting encounter my new classmate, Farah who's famously known for stalking the super tall guy in my class last semester. I was swinging my arms without realizing she's just right behind me. Our distance was actually quite close so my fist accidentally went into contact with her hip like a slight touch. I was pretty calm till she startled me with ''why did u touch my butt!'' haha there were ppl around tat time weyy. I kept saying'' I DIDNT!'' repeatedly. She was just joking anyway because of tat we become friends haha. But damn u la embarass me like that as in i'm a pervert or molester. ( strong words huh).

My friend Kah Soon finally got himself a new western name Ostritch a.k.a. ''tuo niao'' in mandarin. I intro Kah soon to Farah ''please meet Ostrich''. N she laughed. Then today we took the lift together. She's trying to recall our names then she said Astro rite (referring to Kah Soon a.k.a. Ostrich)....I was dumbfounded ''who the heck is astro'' till Lawrence told me she's referring to Mr. Ostrich i was like ahahahhahahaha. By the way congrats to Ostrich for passing his driving test. Better make sure u quickly get one car so tat u can bring us go kai kai....=P

Today our T8 lecturer, Mr. JAY gave us an assessment test. The questions were all from his notes obviously he wanna see who studied and vice versa. Those obtaining marks below 50 are subject to his cruel punishment ROF which stands for Ruler On Fingers got it? To put it in simple terms he will whack u with a ruler. Well i find that many students in our class including me didnt really study that much lor coz only a handful managed to exceed 50 out of so many students around 10 or slightly more like that. Well i only got 30 plus all the marks r definitely from the front part which i got study a bit then the back part was a total mockery.

The highest for this test is 83 Lim Jia Wen from group 4 who's the world prize winner for T2 100 marks. She damn geng la really salute her. They say she's super hardworking. Besides that i was very impressed with Yik Shiow's marks oso. She got 76 i think. She damn geng lor finish most of the dramas i gave her but still manage allocate time to study. You are surely another hardworking fella. She's the highest for my group.

Well the test, albeit not very important, it's still a good indication as to whether you are prepared for the PT or not. For my case the answer is know hopefully i can get a better results in the upcoming progress test. The progress test i would be sitting for next week will be harder than this. This paper's in fact very straight forward is just that many of us did not put in the effort to memorize them.

Not forgetting that i finally got to play ping pong after a long time. You know you hardly get to play as there's always a long queue of people waiting for their turns in the student service centre. There's another interesting incident that happened. I smashed the ball hard and it flew towards a girl passing by then it hit directly towards (the part where the guy's ahem is located) It was like hitting on the bull's eye. Thanks to my excellent aiming skills which earn me another embarassing moment.

Last but not least, Happy Birthday to my ''darling'' James. He's such a very nice and funny friend whom i think i wouldnt forget for the rest of my life. Hopefully u had a memorable day. =)

That's all for today's post. Well for ur information this is my maiden back-to-back updates ever since i start blogging. Ciao.

3 comments:

XY said...

Hahahaha! XD Your aiming skills seriously very geng wei..Everytime aim wrong part..=.=' First Farah, then the guy..i wonder who's next..@.@ Haha..

blue_mel said...

yo yo yo .. jun yu ... take care of urslef at sunway loh ...dunt kena H1N1 haha...!!

~Jyu~ said...

XY who noes u might be next??
li wen thx for ur concern. I promise i will. U too!!!