Monday, August 3, 2009

A12-02-02

living room we never gather here before
very smelly i tell u

place where we hang our clothes



kitchen cooking is forbidden


Ya no doubt tat's my unit number---------it's the place where i stay while studying in sunway. I realize i never blog anything abt my second home before. Tat's why i wanna post something abt my life in A12-02-02 today.

It's a like the typical condo most of u stay or see in our every day life. Well, my mum always tells me u have to treat ur hsemates like ur family since all of us will be living under one roof.

However i find tat i hardly interact with my housemates. I seldom even talk to my room mate, Andy. Andy was actually the first person i got to noe ever since my moved into this unit. Well he is kinda quiet to me. ( i tot he was). After staying with him for a few months. i realize he's not as quiet as i tot. He's kinda of a night owl. Loitering has been a norm in his life. His friends well r reli not those kind i could get along with. I am sure abt tat. You noe those foul mouth ppl, smokers, go cyber cafe all the time. But thank god he's quite considerate at times as in he never makes noise in the room n he does help me at times when i forgot my keys.

I still rmb he once brought his friends into his room and i was studying tat time. His friends were very noisy n i was seriously pissed off though i didnt utter a single word. Luckily his friends left after a while. He came to apologize to me! I was glad abt tat. I tot tat he wasnt reli tat bad after all unlike his friends.

My unit is a very filthy unit, i dun mind saying tat. I dun think tat guys r born to be dirty. It's just an excuse. I would blame my house mates who fail to play their part well. Especially the arabian guy who lives next to my room.

I am very particular abt this arabian hsemate. I HATE him very much. There's not only hatre in me i can also feel my anger simmering all the time. He is a freaking dirty n disgusting fella. Imagine he doesnt plush the toilet often (horrible when it comes to doing big business). I can constantly smell the stench of urine whenever i approach the toilet ewwwww. I think enough of this. He even leaves his moustache in the sink without even cleaning them. He dumps rubbish outside his room as if the place was a rubbish dumpsite. Terrible fella. Wait till i post up some pics regarding tat. He switches on his CD player at its max volume. Damn it la! The songs sux.
Thank god i am not his room mate if not i reli can commit suiside la.

I have 3 more hsemates who moved out after last semester. This semester there are 3 new housemates moving in. I guess i spoke to all 3 of them. There were 2 of them whom i only saw them during the first day when they move in. They jz stay next to my room. One of them is from Melaka as well haha. There's one more quiet housemate well i see him very often lor in n out side my condo.

I realize tat my relationship with my housemates werent tat close like some of my friends. i notice tat especially girls la they reli treat one another like a family u noe cook together, eat together, have fun together, talk to each other etc etc......... I mean they reli get along well easily. My friend was surprised tat my housemates n i didnt even gather at the living room to chat with with each other. I never even have lunch with anyone of them. haha.

This is not reli the kind of life i expect to have when staying in hostel. I reli hope tat my housemates n i can become closer to each other like a family make me feel more homely.

3 comments:

kylie said...

you still have time to build up that kinda friendship with them. make an initiative jun yu. :D

littlekillingwolf said...

Eh Jun Yu like Kylie said take the first step and start the ball rolling. I believe this is not something hard for u right??

~Jyu~ said...

initiative huh? it's not easy well they always come back late and they dun interact among themselves so it's hard. I can say tat they're not so friendly la. But i'll try XD