Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Charity Event

I never thought of attending this event till Albert and Dominic persuasively cajoled me into buying the tickets for the Ultimate, the name of the event for RM15.

Dominic: so are u going to the ultimate?
Me: I guess, when is it aRH??
Dominic: Tonite la..
Me: wat the heck i am so blur. (i tried to recall where i place my ticket) Oh my god i think i misplace my ticket
Dominic: wat? ...

Blurness is indeed my personality, sigh. I went back searching high and low for ticket yet all my effort bears no fruit. I felt pathetic indeed! T_T..

Fortunately, Dominic said he can become my witness that he sold the ticket to me so perhaps i could gain entry.

And it worked!! We politely explained everything to the receptionists upon entering the Multipupose Hall. I heaved a long sigh of relief.

However, i had inevitably missed the lucky draw part. ( Those lucky draw gives were very tempting i.e, Ipod, LCD screen, Cosmetic products etc...

I actually went there with my new hostel friends (Albert, Dominic (he's from melaka!!), Celene, Cheryl and her bf ,Daniel, Li Ting, Bernard )

We got to know some CAT April intake hostelies as well and they are quite friendly haha.

Speaking of the performance there well it was very thrilling, exhilarating, interesting, hilarious bl bla bla...all in all it was very awesome and superb!!! None of the performances bored us.

ACCA students are not nerdy okay? We witnessed 2 ACCA students performing that nite.
One 6 foot guy played molodious tunes with his saxephone..then another lady performed beat boxing. All of us gasped in awe!! Well people should change their perspective of that ACCA students aint nerdy at all, they are all active and talented ones. muahahaha!!!

Albert and Celene really embarassed me that nite. I just said i wanna noe one of their friends ( a senior) then Celene called her and said i wanna noe her ( tat's to sudden d!!) the worse part was Albert and Daniel pulled me towards her and said i wanna take pic with her.. I was blushing like mad!! My temperature was rising!! haha (anyways that was jz part of the fun)

Well there's even a dance floor session, once again i danced like a mad dog!! Celene even said i was kind of scary and agreesive!!!!WTH.... Had alot of fun that nite!!!!!!!!!!!=D

No comments: