Friday, August 21, 2009

I feel so sick

I realized that i often sleep late these days, i can sleep at 330am when i have a 8am class later. Scanty hours of sleep like this really took a toll on my life as i felt sick yesterday.

I took 2 penadols yesterday but due to my weakened antibody, they didnt help much though in alleviating my fever.

Fortunately, i decided to go back to my cosy, little home today. My sudden illness really worried my parents especially when i am being far away from home.

I woke up very early today so as to catch the earliest bus from pyramid to Pudu. I felt seriously weak and lethargic. I really felt like dying as i walk my way to pyramid. I just kept telling myself that everything would be fine once i reach home. My dad would sure bring me to see the doctor....

I just hate being ill, it just make my life miserable and gloomy. Sigh. People, please take care of your health, it truly sucks to fall sick!!!!!!!!!=(

No comments: