Monday, August 17, 2009

Results Day

KKS went missing

The heart-stopping moment, i can feel my heart pounding vigorously-------Our CAT paper 3,4 and 5 results were officially released today!!!!!!!!



Lawrence, Kah Soon and I were in my room sitting in front of the laptop as shown in the above pic. You can see Lawrence looked very tensed. As you can see in my older post, i thought that i did terribly in paper 3 and 5. And so i decided to let ks and law check their results first.

But i guess acca was playing a joke on them as none of them could gain access into their respective accounts. Then, i mustered my courage and asked them to let me check my results first instead.

It was even scarier than receiving my SPM results. I managed to logged in and i was OMG I passed all papers!!!!!As i looked at my results being displayed on the screen. I managed to get 73 for the paper i thought i might fail. It was such an exciting moment. As for paper 5 i got 85 which was rather a surprise( i never got above 80 in my PTs)..However T4 was very disappointing. I was hoping for 80 and above and it just turned out to be 77. Sighs but thankfully i passed all the papers. Thank God.

I was supposed to check my results after ks and law but it turned out that i was the first to celebrate. I shouted to my heart's content and jumped onto my bed and ACCIDENTALLY KNOCKED MY HEAD. OUCH!!!! (too excited i guessed)

While Law and KS were very annoyed and frustrated especially Lawrence.. just look at the pic. Later, he was jumping like a mad dog ( i should have taped it down) after several unsuccessful attempts to log into the website..bla bla bla (lazy to continue with the details)

In the end Law managed to receive his results through mail whereas KS still couldnt check his results.

Of course there a few unlucky friends of mine who failed by a few marks. Sighs it's very depressing. Hopefully they can clear those papers the next seating. Do not give up ok?

After my dinner today, i went to Rock Cafe's cyber cafe to play DOTA with my friends. As usual, I am the noobest of all. Got killed the most but nvm

Oh ya at the same time i failed my T9 progress test..serve me right la so damn ill-prepared.

Well i guess that's all for today.


No comments: