Friday, August 7, 2009

I WANNA GO HOME

Obviously i miss my home so much and i feel like going home badly. It has been a month! I usually go home once in a fortnight or either once in three weeks. Never had I been 200 plus km away from home for such a long duration of time.

I really miss my mum, my dad and surprisingly my sis ( well we usually argue a lot ) My Progress Test finally begun today. It was kind of disappointing that i couldnt balance up the figures errr i don't wanna talk about today's paper already, it really pissed me off!!

I planned to go home tommorrow morning by bus alone. Ya alone again. I guess I have become more independent ^^. My friend Li Ting actually advises me to not go home this week so as to be well-prepared for the exams. In fact everytime when i go home i will definitely bring stack of books home but never touch them at all. This happened many many times. But this time , well, another promise to myself i must really open the books i bring home.

The severe outbreak of H1N1 in my hometown lately worries me a lot. Many schools have been closed down temporarily. My friends told me not to carry the H1N1 disease along with me when i come back this Sunday. Well i would just wanna say to you guys ''Pray hard that i come back healthily''=p.

p.s. SOMETHING INTERESTING HAPPENED TO ME YESTERDAY. WHILE I WAS HAVING MY DINNER AT MEDAN, WELL, I SAT OUTSIDE WITH MY FRIENDS, SOMETHING DROPPED ONTO MY HEAD SUDDENLY. I SOON REALIZED IT WAS ACTUALLY A BRID'S DROPPINGS OR RATHER JUST CALL IT SHIT!!! Instantly i was like oh SHIT!! End of my most recent encounter.

wanna pack my bag now. See ya.

5 comments:

littlekillingwolf said...

Haiz why u so malang want? everyday sure got something happened. And fix ur cbox leh i can't seem to used it ^^

"Ryuzx"@2011 said...

Hahas,still remember who am I?Long time no see wor,next time I go find u at sunway uh,.gd luck to ur exam yea...hahas =)

solitude,despair,loneliness said...

err... jun yu... this ryuzx is my friend...

apparently he mistaken u with the another girl named jun yu at his school...

~Jyu~ said...

I will try to fix it haiz wat to do..

~Jyu~ said...

ppl always mistaken the 2 of us