Saturday, August 8, 2009

The End of my weekends

My first ever supper



The long roti tissue i was talking about





The night prior to leaving for my hometown, I went supper with Daniel, Li Ting, her bro, her bros friends. There were more than 10 of us. We went to a place called SS2 in 2 cars. Well for the very first time i ate a very long roti tissue. I will post up the pic later. That night i slept at 3am.

I was awaken by my alarm at 630am. I only slept for 330 hours!!!!!!!!!! damn. I was very sleepy yet i ignored my tiredness and quicky took my shower then headed to pyramid on foot to board a bus to PUDURAYA. As usual i got lost i took the wrong overhead bridge!!!!Going up and down, twist and turn>>>>>>>>> then i managed to board the bus METRO 12. But there was no driver there, i wondered what happened. Then the bus conductor appeared and told us that we should get down and board the other bus. I guessed the bus somehow broke down. T.T

Okay i managed to reached PUDU at 810am. Then quickly bought the ticket. Bla bla bla then i reached Melaka Sentral at 10 30am. I was ecstatic at the tought that i am finally HOME! What a joy. I saw many people around me wearing masks. ANd i did not. haha I am such a daredevil..

Well mummy welcome me home with delicious, mouth watering food she promised a month ago. All those are my fav food. I ate this and i ate that. I ate n ate till my stomach was overloadedno more space. I was so full that i could hardly moved around. I told myself die la sure gain weigh sooner or later. For your info i am super weigh concious......=P

My friends are right i didnt really study as i was very tired yesterday. Luckily today i managed to revise a bit of T9. Ok well time flies my short trip back will soon be over gotta go back to my another ''home''. Mum's calling me to have my lunch haha ciaoz.

No comments: