Sunday, August 30, 2009

Last post for August

Once again i realize time flies, 2 months passed d. Hate it lor it reminds me of the story i studied in form 4 Time Machine. haha enough of crap.

Well i went back again this weekend coz there are 3 days off. Then i am going back Tuesday morning by taxi. Last week right, i missed my taxi. You know why? There was a miscommunication between him and my mum. He thought he was supposed to fetch me back home from sunway instead of the other way round. damn sweat la!!!!

Without wasting much of my time, dad drove me to sentral to take the bus. Coincidentially i met two friends whom i have not met for 1 year plus. Had a short conversation with them before departing. Quite happy to see them.

I met 2 indonesian tourists waiting for metrobus. One of them asked me how to go to Sunway. I was like what a coincidence, just follow the ''pro'' here. Of course i showed typical malaysian politeness and friendliness to them. I brought them to sunway lagoon ( they actually wanted to go there) The 2 ladies were quite young but they were no longer students. That really surprised me. Anyways i was glad to be able to help them.

My uncle came to fetch me home yesterday. When they were about to reach, my cousin called to inform me. I WAS STILL SLEEPING. We will reach in 5 minutes time. I was like OMG 5 minutes chiong arrrrrrr. I have not packed oso. One of the most agitating and nervous moments in life. Well luckily i am quick enough to not keep them waiting for long. Thank goodness.

These days i spend most of my time with my family. Really appreciate every moment with them. Then PT 2 coming lor, we still have not got back our PT 1 papers for T7 and T8. I dont harbour much hope for this PT 2 just wanna pass my taxation this time. haha

No comments: