Saturday, November 21, 2009

Time Flies...

Time flies.....really.... i was told by some friends that a few courses had already ended.. means those students are already on holiday except for ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time flies...exams drawing near....i realize that my last minute personality is already integrated inside me.....though i attempted to alter that.....Exams within a matter of few weeks time.....but still i choose to post something on the peak period of my study life in sunway......@@

Time flies.....this semester is going to end soon....real soon....only 3 more lessons prior to completing my CAT.....after that i will enter a new phase of my life provided my pass all my papers (which i fervently praying hard as each day passes even my fingers are crossed now as i am typing this....

Time flies...some of my classmates will be leaving after CAT.....they are taking ICAEW, tougher than ACCA....damn i dun get what they are thinking....it's like they want a harder life....but if they are determined...they can start working after completing a year of studies.....and the most shocking thing is the part where they will receive a salary up to 7k..i dunno whether they will receive that amount once they start work or later i am not sure coz i jz roughly heard about it.....but the bad part is the course takes 5 years to complete....though they will start working in the second year, they still have to do part time study....

I will miss some of them....but i will miss CAT more.....i can still take CAT next sem if i dun wan to study now....be classmates with my junior.....sounds cool rite....I DUN WISH TO EXPERIENCE THAT...NOT A BIT,, ok enough of nonsense....better end my post now


ALLL the best to my coursemates which will enter the exam hall as i do very soon...and also good luck to my friends from other courses who are still having their exams....last but not least Happy Holidays to those who completed their courses.... XD GOod luck to myself also...lame haha

No comments: