Thursday, November 26, 2009

The End

Time to bid CAT farewell as we ended our last class of the year today.

Yuet and her gang bought two delicious chocolate cakes to celebrate our last class with Mr. Simon, our taxation lecturer.I went to switch off the lights as the celebration begins.

Our ''sucker'' lecturer was very excited but he pretended to ignore Yuet and Carmen who were holding the cakes. You know what he was distributing the answers for the EDC pack with his ''lanxi'' pattern. =.="

He damn shy as he didnt wanna blow the candles in the first place till the we cajoled him to do so. haha. my friends and I were playing cards while the rest of our classmates were taking their share of cake. I was absorbed in the game so i called my friend to take a piece for me haha. It was really nice as the cake melted in my mouth as i chew.

Then he continue teaching for a while and lecturer us for a while then motivated us for a while. You know how he motivated us to score for our finals.. he promised to treat those who can get 90 and above in the finals. That's a rather impossible target to achieve for me haha but i will still try my best.

Then he dismissed us at 130pm. By right our class should end at 3.00pm. This is very early rite( i personally think this decision was made due to the effect of the cakes)...^^ He wanted to take group picture with us before dismissing us. Ya 3 group pics were taken. The informal pic was super cool as my friends and I pushed Mr. Simon's head!! The first prank i actually played on lecturer.

Later some of our classmates who already called their parents rushed back home. But there were still quite a number of classmates camwhoring in class. You can really see all sort of poses like hugging, kissing, crank pose, all those unimaginable ones. Of course there were loads of funny poses which really make you LOL.

Some of our classmates will not be in the same class as us. Like Melissa Chew whom I argued a lot with ever since i know her. We really hardly have a proper chat you know especially when she partnered with her bestie Kar Ying. It's like if u ever disturb them , they will shoot you to the max till you are DEAD!! But still i will miss Melissa's presence but the memories of arguing with her will still haunt me. Btw i jz knew that she would join another intake next year so different group lo.

Then Leanne aka ''Granny'' is also leaving. She damn money minded lor(u shud see her expression when she talks abt money) as she decided to take another accounting course ICAEW which has a better return. Will definitely miss her. We gave her a card which i spent 1 hour plus to buy it (got story behind but lazy to type here)

In the afternoon, I followed Jian Yuan's car to patronize monash university. Our conclusion: Sunway sux in terms of facilities and environment). We're supposed to look for our exam hall but we just couldnt gain access at the moment. So we went to the library and chatted there. All sort of random topics but really had fun talking to them haha.

That marks my last day in CAT. Hopefully i do not have to repeat CAT. Well to all my classmates if i ever hurt or annoy u in any ways that you guys are not happy with., I would like to sincerely apologize^^. I am not a serious person ok so dun take wat i say seriously at times. Thx.

No comments: