Monday, November 30, 2009

Goodbye dear...


This is reli a last minute decision. I am going back to Melaka tomorrow. Why now? You may be wondering.. at this crucial moment, I should be studying for the upcoming exams and shouldnt have the time to travel back home. ^^Yea i cant deny that...


BUT

You know what? I have decided to bring my laptop back to my hometown to let it rest there.My lappy has been working very hard for me. She really deserves some rest. I have already made up my mind.It is no doubt a constant distraction to have a laptop in my room. You will be tempted to touch it no matter what. Ya i did study but i realize it is still underschedule with her around, she only hinder my progress in my studies. With just 6 more days to Judgement Day, well, i realise it is time to do some serious study. =D

Good decision right? haha. I am so going to miss it. My laptop is akin to my wife. I wonder what would life be without her around. She comforts me whenever i am down. She entertains me whenever i am bored. She is virtually irreplaceable. But one thing for sure i wouldnt regret making such a vital decision.

I have been having halluciantions about what life would be if i fail. My friends often say i think too much. But it may be true if dont do anything now. Well it's a decision to rescue my future. ^^ It is always not too late to act now. (reassuring my self).)^^

No comments: