Sunday, November 29, 2009

Pics stolen from FB as evidence in relation to my previous post

classmates 1 (disorganized pic cant name them)

Back row: syan, Jonathan, Rann, Jian

Front row: shen, xin yi, Ting, kylie


classmaes 2

Yuet with the cake



Simon not yet recovered from the surprise



Group pic 1


Group pic 2 (look closely at the back our hands were pushing dear Simon) too small though


From the left: CS, MJ, M, YS, CM, KY(melissa's fiery partner)

Classmates 3 ( i am at the back playing cards damn)


A closer view of me Chor dai di-ing


The white shirt guy is aaron whom i stole pics from
The guy who loves to pose is Soon X2

Classmates 4



This is my beloved Melissa who always freaks me out in class
I am not scared of her i am scared of her muscular brothers
I should have brought my own camera one thing i really regretted. Last day in CAT afterall. Sighs. =(































No comments: