Monday, November 30, 2009

A New Room Mate?

my handsome former room mate (i curi-curi take one) We not so close u cant expect me to say come let's camwhore, it would sound so awkward. XD


Quite neat right hopefully he can keep it up



There was this whole week where I didnt see Andy (my former room mate). He was still my roomy at that time. I thought he might be at his friend's place. So i wasnt really surprise at first.

Ironically, I relished and treasured every single one of those moments of his absence as i could have complete privacy to myself in the room. XD After a week of absence he finally came back one fine morning( i forgot the date). We didnt greet each other as usual. Not being unfriendly la. The two of us barely communicates and greet each the last few months. So was kinda used to it dy. That is why the my room was very quiet despite both of us staying together. Earlier months were still okay. Plus we got really nothing in common other than supporting the same football team MU.

Then i didnt bother much that morning. I just went to class as usual. That afternoon, i came back to my room after dismissal. AND to my horror or rather it was to my surprise his bed was empty as if no one has ever slept there before. His study table, cupboard everything was empty. Every possession of his were gone. I immediately jumped into conclusion that he had either moved out or went back for sem break. Without hesitation, i sms-ed him to unravel my curiosity.





This was his reply '' I moved out and I am having holidays now"..I was dumbstruck. What the heck? I didnt even know that he was shifting to another unit as his room mate you know. If people know about this they would laugh at me. It was like no communication at all. You should have told me man then i can say a proper goodbye to you.



Looking at a different angle, i feel ecstatic man!!!!!!!!I OWNED the room now, the entire room since i thought my new room mate would most probably move in next year.


But my hopes and excitement was dampened by.....here the story goes, 2 days later, when i opened the door to my room, to my horror again, i saw books and clothes at my former roomy's place. I was like confused and shocked. Has someone just moved in? I asked myself. The answer was very obvious and it just lied in front of my eyes. (as u can see in the above pic)



I immediately called my mum and told her about it. I was hoping that my new room mate isnt a negro, a malay or indian or any international student. Not being racist here. It is due to our difference in lifestyle. My friend's indian room mate brought her BF to sleep over you know. It was damn disgusting. I prayed hard that he is a chinese who is quiet and neat.That is my ideal room mate haha. Err well it has been almost 2 weeks now. But i still have not seen him so far. Maybe he's having his holidays. Cant wait to meet him when he comes back. Of course la i do miss Andy but we may still see each other once a while since we will still be staying in the same condo. When can I say hi to you ar new room mate? But judging from his clothes he is rather big in size. I AM DOOMED









No comments: