Saturday, April 23, 2011

April

The month of April is coming to an end and a summary of the memorable moments for the month are as follow: ( as far as I could rememeber)

I pranked people and got pranked by people on April fool day.

Treated a bunch of new frenz some dessert at KTZ.

I visited the new bus station during my journey back to Melaka.

April is a birthday month.Many many April babies!!

April is a shopping month for me. I gotta shop 7 to 8 times with my friends to buy presents for April babies.

I managed to conquer Gunung Angsi despite my fear of heights.

My first time eating and shopping with my new room mate.

Headed to my friend's room to surprise him.

Went Manhatten Fish market 3 times for the month due to some promotion.

Went to try the newly open bubble tea outlet aka CHATIME.

My friend treated me MCD.

Went to Taman Pertanian for the first time and celebrate 3 friends' birthday.

Went Shabu Shabu@OneUtama for the first time.

Had a cold war with a friend

Went Sushi King to eat the RM 2 sushis

Got bitten by a doggie and had injection!

Ate alot alot of Otak otak :D thanks to my friend and got stomache the next day.

Pool with 2 pro high school mate.

My first time seeing a giant tree toppled.

and the lists goes on i supposed :)

No comments: