Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Newbie

Hi.Well, i have yearned to create my very own blog for a very long time. n i jz did it ! But now i'm still very noob. Abit outdated i guess coz many ppl aldy started this as one of their leisurely pursuits. Nvm at least i finally start blogging. This is my very first blog which i'm going to post. It's roughly abt wat i intend to blog. Most probably, in my upcoming blogs, i will pour out some of my thoughts. It could be anything. I jz hope to share wat i'm thinking n also opinions frm other ppl. Some ppl may wonder, wat izit there to write abt. Yea i thought of tat too. there r numerous things which u can actly blog abt, our thoughts alone are enuf. yea. I hope ppl can offer brilliant opinions on wat i think abt certain things. I believe i can be that of a more matured person with ur help.

3 comments:

Jing Xian said...

LOL! You can be counsellor alrdy. Can go counsel people! haha.

~Jyu~ said...

haha funny la ppl should counsel me

Anonymous said...

You shld put more photos of urself.. u handsomelah u no nid to hide 1...dun malu malu