Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Unhealthy Day

**OMG it's nearly 10 o'clock**

My first thought when i woke up. I was supposed to have a 9 am class but it seemed that i overslept. I am that kind of person who hates to enter the class when the lesson is halfway through. And so i decided to attend the class during the break knowing that I usually have a 30 minutes break under that lecturer.







It was still early in the morning. As i had not taken my breakfast i decided to join my fren and his roommate for a sumptious MCD breakfast meal@Pyramid. I didnt expect myself for being able to join them as i was supposed to have a class going on. But my mischief overpowered my guai guai self. xD






One of the primary conditions to use the printing voucher is a minimum RM 5 puchase of food and we bought the pancake + hashbrown above which costs RM5++




The RM5 purchase and the printing vouchers entitled us to free large breakfast sets ;) It is certainly a worthwhile promotion. My stomach could last till dinner time that day.

I managed to reach class just in time ( the break was just over and our lecturer just entered) Had a fun audit class today.


Later on,
My another friend suddenly asked me out for dinner at pyramid when we were chatting in msn. She wanted to treat me a meal.

We went Wendy's




Haha. Precisely. That's another fast food outlet at Pyramid. She treated me this:





Super yummy chicken like the one sold at KFC + fries ( i didnt take any pic of the fries ).According to my friend, Wendy's is the healthiest fast food outlets. I doubted coz what i think is all fast food outlets are unhealthy. But considering the fact that she goes out more often than I do, I would just accept it :) Btw thanks alot for your yummy treat k.


Well that marks the end of my most unhealthy day of the month.

No comments: