Friday, January 30, 2009

Sunway

It has been 2 months since i last update this blog. Today i jz simply found the mood to blog. After contemplating for sometime n attended a few road shows, i finally decided to take this course..briefly known as CAT (certified accounting technician).

My first day in sunway was pretty ok. I reached there a day b4 the orientation. Thanks to my senior who kindly spent her precious time showing me around. First to the place in my hostel where i can have my dinner , then to a grocery store where they sell one of my favourite food--- bread, then to a place where i can buy water ( it's actually a coin machine whereby u have to insert coins in order to buy water, it's kinda conveniet since there's no water dispenser n filter in the apartment where i am currently staying. That night my senior and her room mate taught me how to take a taxi to go to sunway pyramid which is the nearest shopping centre beside my college. The taxi fair is certainly a very "cheap" one it costs us RM5 per trip regardless of how many passengers. What to do the standard of living in kl is so high so it's no big deal actually. My 2 seniors brought me to a popular noodle restoran called Yip Kitchen if i remebered correctly. I ate the most expensive wantan mee in my entire life RM8.80 but once a while it's ok. After that we headed on to watch a movie called Four Christmases. I really gotta appologize to them bcoz of me they couldnt watch certain movies as i had watched many of the movies b4 during the holidays after my SPM. That basically ends my first day there. I'm really grateful to the 2 of you for being my first 2 frenz in this foreign place. ^^

No comments: